"you are only as happy as you make up your mind to be."

Sunday, July 3, 2011

p.s. what im thankful for

i almost forgot. sunday is when i reflect on what i am thankful for in the week that has just passed. 

im thankful my nonnie is coming home tomorrow. this means she is healthy enough to be home again, which is great news. like i said before, she is a fighter. one of the strongest people i know!

im also thankful for my health, my sons health too. a little girl came into my work and her Right leg had been amputated when she was a baby. she acts as if nothing is different about her and i loved it. she kicked her shoes off, she ran around, just acting like a normal 8 yr old kid. im so thankful that my son has his great health and no serious medical issues. not sure how i would handle something like that. i've been blessed with a great child :)

im also thankful for my mini shopping spree. it kept me sane. its nice to treat yourself, your kids and your husband once in awhile... we all deserved it.  

life is good. no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment