"you are only as happy as you make up your mind to be."

Sunday, August 21, 2011

one year anniversary 8.21.11



today was our one year anniversary! our morning began with yet another gift exchange! the paper theme was a success :) I loved getting a "wife" card! the rest of the day consisted of much needed relaxation with just the two of us! we celebrated last night with dinner at this amazing italian restaurant in SF. Piazza Pelligrini! it was a nice restaurant with sweet waiters and awesome food! we had our entree's and then the most out of this world dessert ;) it was nice to be at some place new! I never realized how many great places the city has to offer. I need to explore more often! today we popped in the DVD and watched our "day" again! I would give anything to re-live it! our top tier of cake had thawed and it was time to follow the tradition and eat a piece... yuck! not how I hoped it would taste but it was fun to try it. it brought back memories thats for sure :) I love my husband, he spoiled me this anniversary!! im looking forward to our continued future together <3 curious to see what year two has in store for us!! happy anniversary robert, I love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment