"you are only as happy as you make up your mind to be."

Monday, August 8, 2011

happy Birthday to my Mom!



happy birthday to the best mom ever... NANCY!

reasons why i love her:

first and foremost..
she birthed me :)

2. she puts everyone she loves ahead of herself.
3. she listens to whatever you have to say.
4. she makes my nails look pretty [free of charge]
5. she bakes with dylan.
6. she can cook anything and it tastes great.
7. she never says no.
8. she is the ultimate shopping buddy.
9. she treats my friends like her own kids.
10. she is the best nana to dylan & charlie.
11. she is always a phone call away.
12. she tells it like it is.
13. she has provided me with a great life.
14. she has never judged my choices in life.
15. she is super soft spoken.
16. she makes me laugh. [pee laughing]
17. she has a heart of gold!
18. she has good taste.
19. she listens to me vent.
20. she, along with my dad have given me great stability.
21. she always has an answer to my questions.
22. she is just the best, nuff said.

i could never repay her for being the person she is.
i love her so much and i know anyone would love for a mom like her!
im fortunate to have been blessed with her as my mom, the other way around [not so sure] LOL.
i now realize why she got her tubes tied 10 seconds after i left the womb ;)
i would only want one of me too!!

hope you are having a fabulous day mom!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment