"you are only as happy as you make up your mind to be."

Friday, August 12, 2011

love the life you live.


"if i die young"
The Band Perry

this song means a lot to me.
so many things happen in life that make me realize how quick life on earth is. time passes so quickly. in an instant everything can change. some days you think you have your whole life still ahead of you but really, you have no idea when it could all be over. 

don't you ever feel like the good ones go first, the young ones die too soon?! unfortunate accidents happen to the people who are needed the most.  its very rare to hear about some evil, no good person dying. it's the person who was great, the person who had it all, the person who meant the world to the ones around them, the person who had so much to live for! 

when i die, i want to feel good about the life I've lived. you're probably thinking, "she'll be dead, how will she care?" everyday is a new day to turn it all around. you have been dealt the cards you hold, so its up to you to play them right :) I've had ups and downs in my life and i appreciate my past for bringing me to where i am now. 

i can only hope that i will be here to see my son grow old, become a great man and start a family of his own. seems like so many years down the road right now, but i know it'll be here in a blink of an eye. to me, nothing else matters then family, friends, health & happiness!

  I've gotta let go of any regrets, toss the what-ifs and love the life i live. you will always want what you cant have, but realizing that what you do have wont ever compare, outweighs it all :) I've been blessed with a great life. i have so much to be thankful for. life is too short to be anything but happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment