"you are only as happy as you make up your mind to be."

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rough Night

last night was by far the worst night we've had under our roof in a long time. i couldnt sleep so i tried catching up on my sixteen and pregnant [where was this show when i was a teenager?!] my hubby was exhausted so im sure i was bugging him with the TV still on. so i attempted to close my eyes, but on top of not being able to sleep it was so hot in our room. the upstairs is like a sauna on warm days so we keep our slider open to get some air. that leads to the dog [and myself] hearing EVERY noise outside. i swear just when i would start to fall asleep he would BARK!

i thought my night was bad already?! i had no idea what was about to happen next...

dylan at my bed side covered in... BARF.

poor little guy was half asleep, i was half asleep..we both didnt know what was going on. i took him into the bathroom and when i turned on the light i realized it was EVERYWHERE. the smell is awful, enough to make you wanna barf yourself, yuck! so at 1am i am giving him a bath, changing sheets, remaking his bed [all while thinking in my head, "i will never have another kid again!"] i love my sleep too much. eventually we are back in bed, well im in his bed cause he cant go back to sleep. charlie and bobby are sleeping like starfish together and just when i think im finally dreaming, the alarm goes off. i have to get up, get ready for work and frost cupcakes for a party. FML. was last night being forreal?! i am so tired, not even the worlds biggest cup of coffee could save me right now.

oh the joys of motherhood :)

2 comments:

  1. LiL Dawg! Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep! Would it make you feel better to know that I have not been able to sleep more than 17 minutes these last few months (or 30 years, basically). And once this lil pumpkin is born, I will probs be sleeping negative minutes from there on, so.... =/

    Well, I hope you get some rest and that the rest of the week treats you better! Miss you much! Hope the Dyl-Dawg is feeling a bit better :(

    XoXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I cannot believe that! Barf in the heat is the worst too! I hope that Dylan feels better asap and that you can get some much needed sleep today! It is supposed to be cooler so hope it reaches Pacifica! =)

    ReplyDelete